Upcoming Webinar: What’s new in Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6
I’ve been blogging a lot about some of the new things you can expect with Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6 and Galera 3.x – and GA is coming soon.
To get prepared, I’ll be giving a webinar on February 5th at 1PM EST/10AM PST to talk about some of the big new features, upgrading strategies, as well as answering your questions. Alexey Yurchenko, solutions architect from Codership, will be joining me for some extra brain power.
Topics to be covered include:
- Galera 3 replication enhancements
- WAN segments
- Cluster integration with 5.6 Async replication GTIDs
- Async to cluster inbound replication enhancements
- Minimal replication images
- Detecting Donor IST viability
- Upgrade paths to Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6
You can register for free right here!
Alexey Yurchenko, Codership, galera, Jay Janssen, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6, pxc56
Percona XtraDB Cluster