MySQL gurus from Oracle, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yelp (and more) have submitted papers and will speak at the third annual Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo 2014 in sunny Santa Clara, California this coming April 1-4.
If you attended last April’s Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo – and/or last month’s Percona Live London 2013 conference – then you understand the value of learning from some of the world’s best and brightest system architects and developers. So you might want to consider registering now and take advantage of Early Bird discount pricing (ends January 5). Like last year, the event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara and Santa Clara Convention Center.
The full conference agenda for Percona Live 2014 will be announced next month – but I’m pleased to share the initial speaker roster – and you’ll probably agree that the list of speakers and topics are impressive:
Each Percona Live MySQL conference seems to be bigger and better – and this coming April’s event promises to be the best one yet thanks to the hard work of the awesome Conference Committee, which is comprised of a distinguished array of industry veterans:
• Shlomi Noach, Conference Chairman, Engineer, Outbrain
• Roland Bouman, Software Engineer, Pentaho
• Tim Callaghan, VP of Engineering, Tokutek
• Laine Campbell, CEO and Principal, PalominoDB
• Jeremy Cole, Senior Systems Engineer, Google, Inc.
• Todd Farmer, Director, Oracle
• Jay Janssen, Consulting Lead, Percona
• Giuseppe Maxia, QA Director, Continuent
• Cédric Peintre, DBA, Dailymotion
• Ivan Zoratti, CTO, SkySQL Ab
• Liz van Dijk, Head of Technical Account Management, Percona
We also have room for additional sponsorship opportunities, a rare opportunity to interact with more than 1,000 DBAs, sysadmins, developers, CTOs, CEOs, business managers, technology evangelists, solutions vendors, and entrepreneurs from all over the world right in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Hope to see you in April!