Today we released TokuDB v7.1, which includes the following important features and fixes:
- Added ability for users to view lock information via information_schema.tokudb_trx, information_schema.tokudb_locks, and information_schema.tokudb_lock_waits tables.
- Changed the default compression to zlib and default basement node size to 64K.
- Changed default analyze time to 5 seconds.
- Added server variable to control amount of memory allocated for each bulk loader. In prior TokuDB versions each loader allocated 50% of the available TokuDB cache.
- Changed table close behavior such that all data for the table remains in the cache (and is not flushed immediately).
- Removed user reported stalls due to cache pressure induced by the bulk loader, lock tree escalation, and a particular open table stall.
- Several bugs and behavioral issues reported by users.
- Full details on the changes in TokuDB v7.1 can be found in the release notes, available from our documentation page.
Announcement, MySQL, TokuDB