Save Time & Money – Do It Right The First Time
SPEAKER: Tim Callaghan, VP Engineering, Tokutek
DATE: Thursday, September 26th
TIME: 1pm ET
If you are thinking of using the leading NoSQL database in a project, learn just how easy it is to get started with MongoDB, and how important it is to do it right. A few simple decisions early in development, and knowing when and how to effectively use the TokuMX performance engine, can save significant time and money down the road. Key metrics for MongoDB success include performance, scalability, database size, and data integrity during transactions. Register Now!
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The basics of installing and configuring MongoDB and TokuMX
- How to maximize performance so scaling later will not be an issue
- How to configure compression for lowest TCO
- How to build transaction support into the database
- How to avoid turning into the support staff for your app
The webinar will be hands-on with information and code samples that you can use immediately to build your first application. The presentation will include a live Q&A session.