Time for another poll! I wonder What CPU Architecture do you use for running MySQL in Production ? I guess most of the game here is between Intel and AMD x86-64 variants though I wonder if there is still a lot of use for others in the wild. If I am missing some Architecture which is still alive in your data center please post a comment and I will add it to the list.
Please select all what applies. If you would like to share what works better for you in the comments I appreciate it.
What CPU Architecture/Vendor do you use for Running MySQL In Production
- Intel Based CPUs (81%, 502 Votes)
- AMD Based CPUs (14%, 84 Votes)
- Sparc Based CPUs (3%, 16 Votes)
- ARM Based CPUs (1%, 8 Votes)
- PowerPC Based CPUs (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 553