The Percona Toolkit team is happy to announce the release of Percona Toolkit version 2.1.6. This is the sixth stable release in the 2.1 series, and primarily a bug-fix release; We suggest that users upgrade to the latest version of the tools.
The complete list of changes is on the Launchpad milestone for 2.1.6, but here are some highlights the release:
- pt-online-schema-change can now handle column renames
- pt-online-schema-change’s DELETE trigger no longer fails when altering a primary key
- pt-stalk got a plugin hook interface
- pt-show-grant support for column-level grants
- pt-table-checksum will warn if slaves have a differing binlog_format
Remember that if you need help with Percona Toolkit, we provide flat-fee, unlimited support services with rapid 24×7 response on a commercial basis via our Support contracts. Links to the downloads, documentation, bug reports, mailing list, and more are available from the Percona Toolkit project homepage.