Our previous GA release of Percona XtraDB Cluster caused a lot of interest and feedback. I am happy to announce next version Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.23, which comes with bug fixes and improvements.
List of changes:
- Fixes merged from upstream (Codership-mysql)
- Support for MyISAM, now changes to MyISAM tables are replicated to other nodes
- Improvements to XtraBackup SST methods, better error handling
- New SST wsrep_sst_method=skip, useful when you start all nodes from the same sources (i.e. backup)
- Ability to pass list of IP addresses for a new node, it will connect to the first available
Binaries are available from downloads area or from our repositories.
For this release we will provides binaries for Ubuntu 12.04, they are coming soon.
If you want to know more how to migrate to XtraDB Cluster, we will be giving a free webinar on June 6th.
This is an General Availability release. We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems during alpha and beta testing release, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report to our bug tracking system.
We provide tar.gz and RPM binaries for RedHat (CentOS, Oracle Linux) 5 and 6, and Debian packages.
- General Discussion group
- Launchpad project
- Bug reports