We are on our way to delivery a production ready release of Percona XtraDB Cluster by the end March-2012.
We will do couple events to cover features and architecture of XtraDB Cluster.
- I will give a talk on San Francisco MySQL Meetup, on March-21: Percona’s new HA solution for MySQL with XtraDB Cluster. If you are in the area, I hope to see you there. I will give away some good stuff, including free copies of our new book: High Performance MySQL, 3rd edition
- Webinar on April-4 A New High Availability Solution for MySQL
- Tutorial on PL MySQL Conference Galera Synchronous Multi-Master Replication for MySQL. As I expect, the whole Codership Oy team will be on the conference – this is a good chance to meet with developers of Galera.
- My talk on PL MySQL Conference Percona XtraDB Cluster: New HA solution.
- Out book «High Performance MySQL, 3rd edition» has couple pages dedicated to Percona XtraDB Cluster
. If you are not in San Francisco and can’t not make to MySQL Conference, you may attend webinar.
So if you interested to hear or read more on this topic, there is good deal: Register for conference before 1-Mar-2012 with code PL-Book, and you will receive our book for free (in the additional to ridiculously low early-bird prices).