Percona Server version 5.1.54-12.5 is now available for download. It is now the current stable release version.
Functionality Added or Changed
- Percona ServerÂ 5.1.54-12.5 is based on MySQL 5.1.54.
- New Features Added: None
- Other Changes:
- Bug #689830 – The development environment tests of show_slave_status_nolock work only on statement-based replication. They were failing when row-based replication was attempted. A check is now made for the replication type to test. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #688643, Bug #691234 – Boolean command line options and configuration variables in the slow_extended patch were not being processed properly.Â (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #692211 – Starting the server with a non-zero innodb_auto_lru_dump value could crash the server if the dump file did not exist. (Alexey Kopytov)
For more information, please see the following links:
- DownloadsÂ â€“Â binary distributions and Percona Software Repositories
- Installation instructions
- Consulting, support, training, and custom development
- Release notes
- Developer discussion group