Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6
Percona Server version 5.1.52-rel11.6 is now available for download.
The main purpose of this release is to update the current Percona stable release to the latest version of MySQL 5.1.
Functionality Added or Changed
- Â Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6 is now based on MySQL 5.1.52.
- Â New Features Added: None
- Â Other Changes: None
- Bug #671764 – innochecksum wasn’t distributed with RPM and .DEB packages. (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #673426 – Use of some system variables as command-line options caused a crash or undefined behavior. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #673929 – Query cache misses were being reported for some queries when hits were actually occurring. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676146 – The development environment test of log_slow_verbosity=innodb on a slave for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676147 – The development environment test of option log_slow_slave_statements for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676148 – Similar to Bug #676147. A check is now made for the replication type to test. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676158 – Setting the query cache size to 512M caused test failure on low memory systems. (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
Release Notes for this and previous releases can be found in our Wiki.
The latest downloads are available on our website. The latest source code for Percona Server, including the development branch, can be found on Launchpad.
Please report any bugs found at Bugs in Percona Server.
For general questions, use our Percona Discussions Group, and for development questions our Percona Development Group.
For support, commercial, and sponsorship inquiries, contact Percona.
Announcement, Percona, Release, XtraDB