Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3
Percona Server version 5.1.49-rel11.3 is now available for download.
The changes in this release include:
- Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3 is based on MySQL 5.1.49.
A new variable was introduced: innodb_use_sys_stats_table
. If ON, the table’s statistics are stored statically in the internal table SYS_STATS. The table is populated with the ANALYZE TABLE command.
– Fixes long stalls while accessing the innodb_buffer_pool_pages_index table on systems with a large number of tables
– More strictly enforces the maximum purge delay defined by innodb_max_purge_lag by removing the requirement that purge operations be delayed if an old consistent read view exists that could see the rows to be purged. The problem and solution are explained in DimitriK blog
– Fixes a crash during shutdown when userstat_running=1
– Fixes a problem with SHOW PROCESSLIST displaying an incorrect time
– Reduces the number of compile time errors when the server is rebuilt
– Fixes a crash when XtraDB shuts down in â€œcrash resistent modeâ€
The binary packages are available on our website.
The latest source code for Percona Server, including the development branch, can be found on LaunchPAD.
Please report any bugs found at Bugs in Percona Server.
For general questions, useÂ our Pecona-discussions group, and for development questions ourÂ Percona-dev group.
For support, commercial, and sponsorship inquiries, contact Percona.