5.0.77 / 5.0.82 -build16 Percona binariesAleksandr Kuzminsky
We are pleased to announce the build16 of MySQL server® with Percona patches.
Since the build13 there was a couple of customer specific releases, which explains cutover in numbering and a pause between the builds. Also we prepared build for both 5.0.77 and 5.0.82 versions.
Since that time new patches were added:
This patch adds information from SHOW PROFILE to query information in slow.log output.
profiling_server. This variable ( ON / OFF ) enables profiling of all queries (in all connections).
profiling_use_getrusage. This variable ( ON / OFF ) enables usage of getrusage function in profiling.
Be careful, enabling profiling_server may cause performance degradation, especially with profiling_use_getrusage.
innodb_extra_rsegments. The number of extra user rollback segments created when new db is created.
New information_schema table innodb_rseg shows information about all rollback segments
This patch provides the configuration variable backport from MySQL 5.4.
- Bug #382778: mysql-test variables fails on 5.0.77 with â€“with-debug
- Bug #381430: mysql-test profiling fails on 5.0.77
- Bug #375494: log_slow_rate_limit logs all queries on a connection after a >1s query
- Bug #378761: compilation fails on 5.0.77
- Bug #381900: mysql-test information_schema fails on 5.0.77 with â€“with-debug
- Bug #382783: compilation fails on 5.0.82
The Percona patches live on Launchpad : https://launchpad.net/percona-patches and you can report bug to Launchpad bug system:
https://launchpad.net/percona-patches/+filebug. The documentation is available on our Wiki
For support, commercial and sponsorship inquiries contact Percona