Percona Makes Inc. 5000 List for Third Year in a Row, Takes Bronze Stevie, and Receives Two DBTA Reader’s Choice Awards
DURHAM, North Carolina – Oct. 13, 2015 – Percona, the company that delivers enterprise-class MySQL® and MongoDB® solutions and services, today announced it has earned multiple distinguished industry honors. The company was named to the 2015 Inc. 5000 list for the third year in a row. The company also won a Bronze American Business Stevie Award for “Company of the Year - Computer Software - Up To 500 Employees.” In addition, Percona received two Database Trends & Applications (DBTA) Reader’s Choice honors. Percona XtraBackup was the winner for Best Backup Solution, and Percona XtraDB Cluster was a Finalist for Best Database Performance Solution.
These honors reflect continuing innovation and market momentum for Percona, a nine-year-old company serving more than 3,000 customers with flexible, affordable, enterprise-class MySQL and MongoDB-related software and services that help companies compete more effectively in today’s data-driven world.
- The Inc. 5000 listing is the third in a row for Percona, which grew 161 percent over the last three years, a 38% CAGR.
- The 2015 Inc. 5000 assessed revenue growth from 2011 through 2014 for U.S.-based companies that were privately held, for profit, and independent as of December 31, 2014.
- Percona won a Bronze American Business Stevie Award in the “Company of the Year, Computer Software, Up to 500 Employees” category.
- More than 3,300 entries were submitted to The 2015 American Business Awards and more than 200 executives nationwide participated in judging to determine this year’s Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners.
- Percona XtraBackup was named the Winner of the DBTA Readers’ Choice Awards 2015 Best Database Backup Solution.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster was named a Finalist for the DBTA Readers’ Choice Awards 2015 Best Database Performance Solution.
Peter Zaitsev, Co-founder and CEO of Percona
“I’m immensely proud of the level of customer satisfaction with our products and services, as well as the sustained growth and industry accolades that resulted from this. As we continue to expand our offerings, we will also continue to focus on the needs of businesses that must constantly find more efficient and effective ways to reliably and cost-effectively scale their database infrastructures.”
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. The company provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to some of the largest and most well-known brands on the Internet such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Groupon, and the BBC, as well as to many smaller companies looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Performance Blog. The popular Percona Live conferences draw attendees and acclaimed speakers from around the world. For more information, visit www.percona.com.
Percona®, XtraBackup®, TokuDB® and Fractal Tree® are registered trademarks of Percona LLC or its subsidiaries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.