Service Delivery Manager (Information Technology Solutions)
As a dynamic and thriving company, this position is unique in that it offers a challenging yet rewarding environment. You will be expected to wear “many hats” including the ability to positively impact the product strategy and direction from a supportability and functionality perspective.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM), who will help us provide a personalized Percona interface to nominated customers, and takes responsibility for delivery of services to those nominated customers. These services include complex managed services and consulting engagements.
The Percona Services group is responsible for the operational and technical delivery of the services included in the Percona products/services line. The Services group is focused on a high quality, efficient delivery of Percona services that results in high levels of customer satisfaction and retention and low operational costs.
Location/Time zone: Americas (US East) and/or if you are based in Europe it will be CET afternoon/evening hours
What You Will Do
- Work directly with our customers
- Provide oversight, help the client build scalable and robust backend infrastructure that will support their needs by understanding them and translating the client’s needs to the operational delivery teams
- Strive to find better solutions to problems while keeping your focus on the client's success
- Find better solutions to problems while keeping your focus on the client's success
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Be equally responsible for client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and other contractual obligations that are deemed necessary and are previously agreed
- Ability to work well with people and communicate effectively both internally and with customers
- An expert ability in ensuring a coordinated delivery of managed services - from onboarding through to day-to-day operational delivery
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good at problem solving and a logical thinker. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes complex information quickly
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach
- Accepts feedback from others
- Communicates clearly and professionally to convey confidence even when under pressure
- Flexibility and availability for escalation purposes for assigned customers
- Experience and/or familiarity with Project Management and its concepts and best practices
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Previous Customer Handling experience in Technology companies
- Project Management Experience
- Previous SDM experience in Technology companies
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 Staff members in more than 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.