Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Percona open source database expertise helps businesses avoid downtime and outages, meet customer experience expectations, foster operational and developer collaboration and manage enterprise risks through sound database architecture frameworks.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Percona is looking for a hands-on and energetic remote work from home Sr. Demand Generation Marketing Manager to help build our global marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for executing targeted marketing activities at key targeted prospects and targeted accounts. This person will also have an analytical mind that uses data to measure and adjust our marketing efforts to maximize our team's efforts. You are responsible for partnering closely with marketing ops, product marketing, and marketing programs to drive high-value, high-engagement, personalized go-to-market programs. You will report to the current marketing program manager and work closely with cross-functional peers to build to specific account-level and target audience level campaigns. Manage a team of demand generation specialists.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with marketing ops to maintain a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation. Execute and manage campaigns in HubSpot.
- Work with marketing programs to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts. Develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within these accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing peers to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Execute lead & account acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation / ABM campaigns, including paid & organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, events and more.
- Analyze metrics and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities and thought leadership content consumption. Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed deals).
- Create, manage and execute campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to improve go-to-market strategy & tactic effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques and processes.
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing Ops and Director of Content on demand generation efforts.
- Manage a team of Demand Generation Specialists.
- 5+ years in marketing within software, technology, or XaaS industries.
- 5+ years of experience in a demand generation role developing strategy and executing programs for a fast-paced B2B technology company.
- 3+ years managing a team (remote team preferred).
- Must have hands on experience with HubSpot campaigns set up, execution and reporting.
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns – what offers, marketing channels, and marketing tactics are having the biggest impact on various market segments.
- Provide insights around lead scoring, lead routing algorithms, and staffing to optimize the marketing leads funnel.
- Analyze and improve lead scoring model by making it more sophisticated and accurate, yet pragmatic. Analyze and report on the fit and effectiveness of various scoring models.
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.
- Proficient knowledge with HubSpot, SFDC, Bizable, DiscoveryOrg, Google Adwords, and social media tools.
- Ability to participate within a cross-functional team and act autonomously as necessary.
- Verbal and written skills in English.
- Able to work and train in a remote environment.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications).
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns.
What to Expect Next - Our hiring process includes the following steps:
- Pre-employment aptitude and personality screening
- Interview with a Percona veteran to assess cultural fit
- Minimum of one phone screen with the hiring manager, comprised of behavioral interview questions and an opportunity for you to ask questions about the position
- Minimum of one in-house interview with the hiring team (if local to Raleigh, NC USA)
Location / Time Zone: Remote work from home in any worldwide location.
We believe that there is nothing more critical to our success than assembling the right team. At Percona, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with a team dedicated to our core values of honesty, humility, exceptionalism, hard-work, and commitment. We believe we are building something great and if you believe the same thing, please apply below if you are ready to the join the #PerconianFamily.
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.