Sales Operations Analyst
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
Percona open source database expertise helps businesses avoid downtime and outages, meet customer experience expectations, foster operational and developer collaboration and manage enterprise risks through sound database architecture frameworks.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
We are looking for an experienced remote work from home Sales Operations Analyst to help maintain alignment and efficiency across Sales, Finance, Business Services and Contracts teams. You will be involved in cross team projects to deliver high impact results. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented problem solver, data-driven, work well independently, and have excellent analytical skills.
- 3+ years experience within the software, technology, or XaaS industries
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance or business related field
- 3+ years experience in an analyst role or equivalent position where analysis and reporting was a major responsibility
- Experience working with Sales leadership and team members to provide training and support relating to sales processes and systems
- Experience with Salesforce: advanced report and dashboard creation, previous admin experience a plus.
- Microsoft Excel (advanced functions and pivot tables)
- Experience with communication tools: GSuite and Slack
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also being able to dig in and identify opportunities for system improvements
- Prior experience with major system implementations or integrations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, fully virtual work environment
- Strong organizational capabilities and ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
- Able to work during Eastern Time Zone a minimum of 6 hours per work day
- Proficient and excellent English written and verbal skills
What will you be doing?
- Work with all areas of the business that influence or are affected by the Quote to Close sales process including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, IT, Contracts and other departments as needed.
- Ensure the Sales and Customer Success Teams are proactively supported with tools, resources and updates to changes in process related to the Quote to Close technologies, systems or processes.
- Create, update, analyze, and distribute quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales reports (and/or) dashboards, including quota, activity tracking, bookings, pipeline, forecasts, etc to to allow for proactive management of key performance indicators, leads and customers.
- Interpret and provide insights around key sales data and look for outliers, trends, and opportunities.
- Ensure consistency of reporting between Marketing Operations and Sales/Customer Success involving the Lead to Quote to Close and Renewal Rate metrics.
- Process Work with IT/Business Services to improve Salesforce processes and automation.
- Understand sales processes, tools and procedures.
- Increase sales efficiency through process, tools and training.
- Assist defining, and communicating new processes and procedures to maintain data integrity.
- Develop, implement and maintain tools and methods for the sales team to increase sales efficiency.
- Quality Ongoing management and evaluation of data quality and controls in place, including the highest level of data quality for closed won deals.
- Assist with data review and reconciliation.
- Create and manage proactive exception reporting measures to address common data issues.
- Develop, implement and maintain strategies for clean data governance.
- Involved with systems and data management (automation, integrations, validation rules, etc).
- Evaluate and implement current and new sales tools.
- Work with Sales/Customer Success teams to increase adoption of sales tools and best practices.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure marketing programs (demand generation, partnerships, alliances, conferences, etc) are the most efficient towards producing bookings and include loop feedback with Sales/Customer Success.
- Documentation of processes, procedures, user guides, etc in Confluence.
- Participate in sales training events, including content, process and procedures.
Location / Time zone: Remote work from home position anywhere in the world but requires the ability to work during Eastern Time Zone a minimum of 6 hours per work day.
Travel per year: 1-3 times per year for team meetings.
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.