With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. Percona provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world.
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can throw at you. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries and a great experience of working on a multinational team of experts.
The Percona Services group is responsible for the operational and technical delivery of the services included in the Percona products/services line. The Services group is focused on a high quality, efficient delivery of Percona services that results in high levels of customer satisfaction and retention and low operational costs.
Love working with customers and providing outstanding service? Enjoy being a part of a team that revolves around efficiency and satisfaction? Percona is adding to our Customer Success team. We are looking for a proven Renewal Representative to facilitate the renewal process between Percona and our subscribers. The outstanding candidate will work closely with our Customer Success Representatives, Contracts Team as well as our customers. In addition to needing to achieve a defined renewal rate, the Renewal Representative will be accountable for identifying expansion opportunities. The right candidate is one that brings a passion for customer service, outstanding abilities for renewing business and a strong sense of teamwork. Additionally, this is a role for a person who can thrive in an environment that is continually growing and changing. Our headquarters are in Raleigh, NC but this position can also be filled with a remote candidate. Some travel may be required for team meetings. Access to a reliable high-speed Internet connection is required. This position will handle a global customer base. The candidate must be able to work during US business hours.
Core Job Duties:
- Achieving a defined retention percentage of assigned customers
- Achieving a defined number of expansion opportunities
- Creating and maintaining collateral regarding renewal success plays to be used by entire Customer Success Organization
- Being current on Percona products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and approaches
- Account Management, Sales, Renewals and or Customer Success Management experience
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for Customer Success
- Do what is best for the customer and Percona
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to spend time learning and innovating
- Constant desire to improve
- Problem solver
- Location/Time zone: Uruguay, GMT-3 (Remote role within UYT)
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.