Manager Financial Planning and Analysis and Sales Operations
Reporting to the CFO, this position is responsible for the annual budget, the creation of a quarterly forecast process and financial analysis. This position will also be responsible for sales operations which include managing the support functions essential to sales, including process optimization, sales performance analysis, quota setting and management.
Specific duties include:
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability through the annual budget that will provide management with analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company.
- Routinely communicate financial and operational performance trends; historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual presentations for internal and external reporting.
- Owns and manages the Company’s annual budget process and facilitates quarterly forecasting.
- Makes recommendations and improvements in product line reporting to provide advice, guidance and financial recommendations on the company’s management of product lines.
- Seeks and recommends improvements to the finance department’s technology, financial analysis and processes.
- Responsible to recommend and implement a budget/forecasting tool.
- Work closely with sales leadership to design and implement sales performance analysis to provide insight to key performance trends including items such as renewal rate analysis, average contract value and customer lifetime value.
- Work closely with sales and finance to define compensation plans & policies, set sales quotas and establish commission rates.
- Continually improve on the company’s Salesforce.com application, including hands-on report writing, and data cleansing initiatives.
- Partners with sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Designs mechanisms for tracking adoption of sales process. Tracks and reports adoption
- Ensures sales and competitive intelligence is provided to sales organization.
- Works closely with sales leadership to design and implement and manage sales programs.
- Develop and report on Customer Support, Managed Services and Consulting metrics including utilization rate.
- Other projects, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- A BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- An MBA or CPA will be a plus
- 8-10 years of progressive accounting / finance background with an emphasis on financial systems and modeling
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of financial principles, theory, and statistical methods
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required with overall strong modeling tools
- Intacct and Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Location/Time zone: Raleigh, NC or remote work from home.
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.