IT Recruiter - remote
This position is remote and can be located within Eastern Europe- preference given to candidates in Russia, Belarus or Ukraine.
What motivates you? Is it the opportunity to make a real impact? Work with great people? Have significant autonomy while working from home? If these excite you, consider Percona, where you have the opportunity to make a highly visible impact on a well-respected globally-dispersed technology organization. Our people are highly collaborative, and you get to work from your home office!
The IT Recruiter will join a small, global recruiting team dedicated to identifying and hiring the best talent in the world! You will recruit across countries and even continents using highly-modern tools and best practices to drive great results.
What You Will Do
- Deliver full-life-cycle recruiting on a global scale for a variety of roles including technology
- Partner with hiring managers to develop sound and effective recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain strong pipelines and networks
- Promote the employer brand through various channels including social media
- Promote the internal referral program
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Stay current on recruiting best practices
- Possible domestic and/or international travel to recruiting events
- Various projects as needed
- Proven track record of successful full-life-cycle recruiting, including solid experience recruiting technology professionals
- Experience with various ATS and HRIS systems and tools (Lever, Bamboo, etc)
- Experience working remotely supporting global recruiting activities highly preferred
- Advanced to expert level proficiency of written and spoken English a must
- Knowledge of the open source database industry (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.) preferred
- Availability to work some flexible hours, including the ability to have regular communications with global team members on late mornings of Eastern Time Zone, to accommodate the global aspect
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.