Global Compensation and HR Analyst
Do you love taking data to the next level of storytelling and being a trusted advisor across a high-growth organization? As a newly created role at Percona, the Global Compensation and HR Analyst will have the unique opportunity to innovate and set trends in a highly-diverse culture that is open to ideas. We are a remote-first technology company with staff in more than 40 countries, so you will be working on a global stage.
Partnering with the Global Head of People & Culture, the Global Compensation and HR Analyst helps drive organizational growth by leveraging the power of data and systems, drives the compensation management program, and enables human capital decision making using metrics. This critical role supports decision making and organizational analysis to better understand human capital facts, statistics, and eventual outcomes. As a global compensation professional, this person will understand the importance of gathering diverse data sets (the science) and confidently use reason and logic to fill in any gaps (the art).
What You Will Do
- Partner closely with the Global Head of People & Culture to develop programs and drive adoption
- Be a trusted and balanced resource for managers as it pertains to human capital data, facts, and statistics
- With guidance and direction, create and maintain the global compensation program
- Be an active participant in annual comp reviews in terms of setting structure and process
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition to provide comp insights for open positions
- Use established internal methods for job analysis for compensation assessment and assist in creating a repeatable process to analyze a particular job followed by a brief summary of comp recommendations
- Participate in discussions to capture sales variable compensation structures
- Assists in the design of staff engagement surveys
- Pull data from various surveys and complete analytical work while making the process scalable and repeatable
- Create quantitative storytelling while working with other members of the team for qualitative input
- Work with the team to ensure systems are effectively positioned to efficiently extract data for reporting purposes
- Complete external compensation surveys
- Be part of setting up the talent review/9-box program using data pulled from performance systems
- Through data, help define ‘successful employee’ and correlate to candidate evaluation process
- Maintain monthly and quarterly Global HR metrics
- Understand how to create and run reports from a variety of sources including the HRIS, the applicant tracking systems, learning management system, survey tools, performance, etc.
- Contribute broadly to the team by being collaborative, helpful, and agile
- Performs other duties as needed to advance the broader strategy
- Minimum BS/BA or equivalent in business administration or related experience
- At least three years working as a compensation professional, with at least two years working with and providing insights pertaining to global compensation - attainment of or interest in the CCP certification
- A high degree of technical aptitude
- Proficient in Excel - building and working with complex formulas
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, highly organized, proactive, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience working for a multicultural, globally distributed company
- Experience in the technology industry
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Maria DB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in more than 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.