Frontend Web Developer - remote
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.
What You Will Do
We’re looking for a remote full-time Web Frontend Developer to join our team and help continue building Percona Monitoring and Management. Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring the performance of SQL/NoSQL based databases and servers or cloud instances.
- Programming fundamentals
- Testing fundamentals, or desire and ability to learn and master
- HTML, CSS, and LESS/SASS, bootstrap
- Various charting libs (d3, Highcharts, Rickshaw, etc.)
- Good with Math and Statistics
- Agile (Scrum) practice (deliver working code regularly)
- UI/UX theory and practice
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work with others in team
- Ability to work independently as well as with the team
- git and GitHub
- Docker experience
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience building distributed web apps
- SQL and NoSQL databases (Mysql, MongoDB, Prometheus, Clickhouse)
- Apache and nginx
Location/Time zone: Remote work from home. Open to worldwide candidates but prefer European time zones (ideally Eastern Europe).
Remote work from home openings require consistent and strong internet access.
HQ is in Durham, NC USA. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.