Enterprise Account Executive (United Kingdom Region)
The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary goal is to consistently help us add net new Global 2000 accounts as well as grow our current client base into larger accounts. We are specifically seeking someone with an established UK network. This role is made for someone that has a successful track record in new business development within large enterprise accounts. We believe in value, having a process, owning a sales methodology and overall creating a great positive work environment that achieves very high results.
You have the freedom to work remotely from your home office anywhere in the UK (preferably close to an airport). You will travel at least once a month to customer meetings, industry meet-ups and related conferences (more if you like or if needed for prospective client needs).
Aside from quota achievement, the winning candidate will become a part of a close and collaborative global team which would include inside sales, marketing, sales engineering and colleagues from all other Percona departments and divisions.
You have these Strengths
- You have a Hunter's Mentality. Big deals endlessly excite you. You will prepare, you will have a process and you will put yourself in a position to land as many big accounts as possible.
- Independent and solution driven. You know how to take initiative and you have a natural sense of urgency.
- Persuasive. You know how to seel the deal.
- Success relationships with C level executives.
- Networking meaning creating and maintaining quality long lasting trusting relationships.
- Disciplined in your sales methodology.
- Enjoy collaboration and problem solving.
- Impeccable English skills both verbal and written
- Naturally ambitious and loves closing new business
- 8+ years of experience in technology sales
- Experience selling into Global 2000 accounts companies
- Solution selling experiences and mindset
- Comfortable with travel and customer facing opportunities
- Relationship building skills
- Customer centric focus
- Track record in achievement of quotas
- Experience or interest in agile quick growth companies
- Leadership and mentoring with peers and team
- Ambitious and constant hunger for closing net new deals
- Enjoys a global team environment
- Required excellent proficiency in English (both written and verbally)
- Bilingual in additional languages would be nice to have but not mandatory
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Uncapped commission
- Excellerator opportunities
- Representing an expert level open source services company
Location: Remote work from home within United Kingdom (preferably close to an airport). Remote, work from home with a mix of European travel.
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.