Percona Software for MySQL
Percona is committed to producing open-source software for Percona Server, MySQL, and MariaDB users. We offer a range of our own software, and also participate actively in many non-Percona software projects. All of our software is open-source and free of charge.
Percona-Owned Software Projects
The following software is the sole creation of Percona.
- Percona Server with XtraDB is our database server, with high performance and scalability, including the Percona XtraDB high-performance storage engine based on InnoDB.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster is a new high availability and high scalability solution for MySQL users.
- Percona XtraBackup is the world's only open-source hot backup solution for InnoDB and XtraDB.
- Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools used by Percona support staff to perform a variety of MySQL and system tasks that are too difficult or complex to perform manually.
- Percona Monitoring Plugins are high-quality components to add enterprise-grade MySQL monitoring and graphing to your existing monitoring solutions.
- Percona Data Recovery Tool for InnoDB is a set of tools for recovering data from InnoDB's data files.
- Percona Playback is a tool for replaying the load of one database server to another.
- The tcprstat tool is a TCP response-time analysis tool.
- Percona Tools includes clones of the standard TPC-C and TCP-E benchmarks designed for MySQL.
- The benchworks tool is a framework for rapidly creating benchmarks and analyzing the results.
Software Contributed by Percona
The following software is wholly or partially created by Percona employees, but is not strictly owned or controlled by Percona.
- MySQL Cacti Templates is a set of Cacti templates for MySQL servers and other LAMP components
- MySQL Master-Master Replication Manager is a high-availability toolkit
- Aspersa is a set of scripts for automating tasks such as diagnosing performance problems
- innotop is a clone of the Unix top utility for MySQL
- check-mysql-all is a set of Nagios checks for MySQL servers
- Instrumentation for PHP is a simple way to add instrumentation to a PHP application
- Shard-Query runs a query in parallel on many MySQL servers
- Flexviews adds flexible materialized views to MySQL