Percona Software Documentation
Percona provides free and open source software for the MySQL and OpenStack communities. Our solutions include:
- Percona Server - a drop-in replacement for MySQL which provides higher performance and more advanced features than MySQL CE
- Percona XtraDB Cluster - an effective solution for creating high availability MySQL clusters
- Percona XtraBackup - a hot backup solution for MySQL
- Percona Toolkit - a collection of command line tools for common database administration tasks
- Percona Monitoring Plugins - components designed to integrate seamlessly with widely deployed solutions such as Nagios and Cacti which make it easy to monitor MySQL performance
You can download Percona software manuals here. Find the latest version of the manual or locate older versions of the software manuals for Percona Server, Percona XtraDB Cluster, Percona XtraBackup, Percona Toolkit, and Percona Monitoring Plugins.
Percona Server is a drop-in alternative for MySQL server.
Percona XtraDB Cluster
Percona XtraDB Cluster is an open source high availability solution for MySQL.
Percona XtraBackup is an open source hot backup solution for MySQL.
Percona Toolkit is a collection of command-line tools for MySQL and system tasks.
Percona Monitoring Plugins
Percona Monitoring Plugins are open source components that provide enterprise-grade monitoring and graphing for MySQL.