Running MySQL on Linux
Linux is by far the most common platform on which to run MySQL. Accordingly, there is a wealth of both accumulated knowledge and confusion about the best way to accomplish this. Join Percona CEO and Founder Peter Zaitsev as he discusses how to make your MySQL installation on Linux the most successful one possible.
- Hardware, file system, and Linux distribution choice
- Cloud and virtualization
- Storage configuration
- Linux kernel configuration
- MySQL configuration
- Monitoring and trending
At the end of this webinar, you will understand how to best implement and run MySQL on Linux to meet your business needs.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
PRESENTER: Peter Zaitsev, Founder, CEO
Slides: Download Here
How Percona Can Help
If you are looking to deploy or optimize your deployment of MySQL on Linux, Percona Consulting can help you:
- Audit your Linux - MySQL deployment
- Optimize your Linux server/hardware
- Develop automation tools to rapidly deploy new Linux/MySQL servers
- Manage all your operational database needs
Contact us to let us know how we can help.