Percona MySQL Training
Increase your technical knowledge of MySQL® with Percona MySQL Training. Our instructors are leading technical experts with in-depth knowledge of MySQL as well as the full technology stack. Our intensive workshops are designed to impart knowledge based on Percona’s hands-on experience supporting, deploying, operating, and optimizing MySQL. You'll learn how to take your MySQL Server deployment to the next level of performance.
2014 MySQL Training Workshops include:
- Scaling and Optimization for MySQL
- Operating and Troubleshooting for MySQL
- Moving to MySQL 5.6
- MySQL Administration for Oracle DBAs
Percona offers MySQL training in these formats:
- Custom Training which dedicates Percona MySQL training professionals to deliver onsite or live virtual custom MySQL classes to precisely address the needs of your organization.
- Multi-Day Public Training Workshops which allow you to attend one to four days of intensive MySQL training lead by Percona training professionals at a location near you.
Click on a link below to register for a public training class, or contact us about your organization's custom training needs.
- Begins Monday, September 8, 2014 , 9am - 5pm
- Begins Monday, September 15, 2014 , 9am - 5pm
- Begins Monday, September 29, 2014 , 9am to 5pm CDT
- Begins Monday, October 20, 2014 , 9am - 5pm
- Begins Monday, December 8, 2014 , 9am - 5pm
- Begins Monday, December 15, 2014 , 9am - 5pm
Percona MySQL Training Benefits
Your training experience will be highly productive. Over 98% of our attendees would recommend our training to a friend or colleague. Our training workshops ensure you learn how to get the most from your MySQL server. You will:
- Be more productive and independent
- Become a more valuable resource to your company
- Continue to learn rapidly following the training
- Future-proof your architecture by making good long-term decisions
We teach you how to think about MySQL, not what to think, because our MySQL training workshops use methods which are greatly advanced versus the information dump given in more traditional classes. Through a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises, we reveal how MySQL works, explain which aspects of its behavior matter and why, and teach a repeatable scientific method for making decisions about topics as diverse as application architecture and server tuning. Learn more about the benefits of attending Percona MySQL Training, or contact us for more information.