SkySQL Data Suite - A new open source approach to MySQL Distributed Systems
In September, SkySQL announced their very first product, the SkySQL Cloud Data Suite, or SCDS in short. This is part of a more global strategy aimed at simplifying operations with MySQL servers in terms of administration, integration and monitoring.
Why is the SkySQL Data Suite relevant for you?
The SkySQL Cloud Data Suite is free and open source, with commercial support on demand. Developers, DBAs and Architects can benefit from the use all or of part of the Data Suite to integrate its open source components in their own projects and applications.
In this presentation we will talk about:
• The architecture of the SkySQL Data Suite
• The implementation of the SkySQL Cloud Data Suite in Amazon EC2
• Components for automated provisioning in EC2
• Components for High Availability in EC2 and on premises with manual or automatic failover
• The new Administration Console Back/end and Front/end
• Automated Backup and Restore procedures