Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does innobackupex support both encryption, compression and stream in parallel

Hello,

I am trying to stream the encrypted backup data to a remote host with the following command but not working. Did I miss something ?

/usr/bin/innobackupex --encrypt=AES256 --encrypt-key-file=keyfile --stream=xbstream --user=root --password=$mysqlPwd --no-timestamp --include="$TARGETDB" --extra-lsndir=$MYCURRENTBASEDIR ./ | ssh $remoteHost "xbstream -x -C /tmp/backup/"
    140611 20:47:01 innobackupex: Connecting to MySQL server with DSN 'dbi:mysql:;mysql_read_default_group=xtrabackup' as 'root' (using password: YES).
    140611 20:47:01 innobackupex: Connected to MySQL server
    140611 20:47:01 innobackupex: Executing a version check against the server...
    140611 20:47:01 innobackupex: Done.
    IMPORTANT: Please check that the backup run completes successfully.
    At the end of a successful backup run innobackupex
    prints "completed OK!".

innobackupex: Using mysql server version 5.5.32-MariaDB-log

innobackupex: Created backup directory ./
    xbcrypt:encrypt: unable to set libgcrypt cipher key - User defined source 1 : Invalid key length
    innobackupex: 'xbstream -c | xbcrypt --encrypt-algo=AES256 --encrypt-key-file=keyfile' returned with exit code 1.
    innobackupex: Error: Failed to stream '/../../../var/tmp/backup-my.cnf': 1 at /usr/bin/innobackupex line 4758.

Thanks,
    Last edited by ooaung; 06-12-2014, 07:51 PM.

Resolved. The issue is in my keyfile.

Comment

Working...
    X