• Show
Clear All

• How to solve this issue in cpanel server Please use the full name instead

Hello Everybody,
    today we installed percona mysql on 1 server,

but when we restore any account from another server here on this server,

in mysql restoring

Restoring database mobileus_bsu......
    Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. ...........
    Done
    Restoring database mobileus_down......
    Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. Done
    Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. Database "cptmpdb_mobileus_Uu4IXXC_O2BN3ZMC" dropped Done
    Done
    Done

Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead. Done
    Warning: Using unique option prefix pass instead of password is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use the full name instead.Done

Everything working fine on this server but why this error is coming,

but in my previous Mysql server there is no error,

please confirm how to solve this issue

waiting for your reply

Hi,

Can you please check your my.cnf OR .my.cnf ? If you are using "pass" rather then "password" for client section OR anywhere else in restoring process then you can probably get these warnings.
    i. e

[client]
    user = root
    pass = root

To avoid those warnings, you can do something like

[client]
    user = root
    password = root

Thanks.

Comment

Daer niljoshi,

Restoring database ddsfkdj_wp811......
      Done
      Done

am still facing this issue.

Comment

Hi,

Can you provide command line for restoring databases and my.cnf if possible?
        Can you also check if there is any .my.cnf file in your current dir from where you are restoring database OR in your home dir in Linux where pass is mentioned?

most of the time problem is that only. check this one http://www.miqrogroove.com/blog/2013...ssword-errors/

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X