X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook option enabled

We've added a feature enabling you to log-in via Facebook - you can also share posts you like on your Facebook wall. Just look for the "Publish to Facebook" at the bottom of each post. Please let us know what you think.
    Is this an emergency? Get immediate assistance from Percona Support 24/7. Click here.

Great feature!
    Last edited by scott.nemes; 04-08-2014, 10:52 PM. Reason: Ad

Comment

Is this still working?
      Last edited by scott.nemes; 04-08-2014, 10:52 PM. Reason: Ad

Comment

Hi GermanConcepts, yes it is (or should be) working. at the top right-hand part of the page click "Log-in or Sign up," then click "Login with F (facebook book logos). You'll need to have pop-ups enabled on your browser to get the Facebook popup window. Enter your login and password and you should be good to go. From then on its faster and easier to login with Facebook.
        Is this an emergency? Get immediate assistance from Percona Support 24/7. Click here.

Comment

Hi Tom,

I just registered and I tried to connect with my Facebook account first but I got the following message.
          Error
          App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login.

Comment

Thanks, Erico, I'll go in and take another look and get this fixed. It probably got broken when we did the last update. Sorry about the trouble with the Facebook option.

Comment

Working...
            X