Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBA London, UK

Hi,
    I am looking for a MySql DBA in London, UK. Please PM me for more details and to apply.

Key Responsibilities:
    • Develop and support MySQL database
    • Monitor and optimize MySQL database performance and capacity planning
    • Troubleshoot database issues, maintain database systems availability and scalability
    • Develop and optimize database design for new applications
    • Write and maintain deployment and rollback scripts
    • Deploy the databases Write queries for MI

Requirements:
    • Min 3 years of experience as a DBA or equivalent. Certified MySQL DBA is a PLUS
    • Demonstrated experience with MySQL database design, implementation, performance tuning, and capacity planning. Managing large scale database system is a PLUS
    • Demonstrated experience with Open Source/Linux development and production environment
    • Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
    • Possess creative ability, credibility, self-confidence and Independent
    • Good team player with strong analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills
    • Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking capabilities Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible

Hi can you let me know what the salary is and is it perm or a contract?

Thanks

Paul
    Last edited by scott.nemes; 04-02-2014, 12:22 PM. Reason: Ad

Comment

Hey would you be able to tell me what the pay is and would it say it is perm or an agreement?

Much appreciated

Paul
      Last edited by TomD; 09-20-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

The ECG Site Operations team is responsible for 24/7/365 monitoring and incident response to ECG site infrastructure and suite of site related services. The ECG clusters exist of hundreds of servers spread out over multiple data centers in The Netherlands and the United States.

Terry3456

Comment

Working...
        X