Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.23-23.5
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona XtraDB Cluster on May 14, 2012. Binaries are available from downloads area or from our software repositories.
This is an General Availability release. We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems during alpha and beta testing release, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report them to our bug tracking system.
- List of changes:
- Fixes merged from upstream (Codership-mysql).
- Support for MyISAM, now changes to MyISAM tables are replicated to other nodes.
- Improvements to XtraBackup SST methods, better error handling.
- New SST wsrep_sst_method=skip, useful when you start all nodes from the same sources (i.e. backup).
- Ability to pass list of IP addresses for a new node, it will connect to the first available.
Based on Percona Server 5.5.23-25.3 including all the bug fixes in it, and the latest Galera 2.x replicator, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.23-25.3 is now the current stable release. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free.