+1-208-473-2904 (USA - Sales)
0-800-051-8984 (UK - Sales)
0-800-181-0665 (GER - Sales)
This release is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.0 series.
- innobackupex now supports new --move-back option that can be used instead of --copy-back in case there isn’t enough free disk space on the server to copy files. As this option removes backup files, it must be used with caution.
- Symlink for innobackupex-1.5.1 binary has been broken in the previous version of XtraBackup. Bug fixed #1038198 (Ignacio Nin).
- XtraBackup 2.0.2 was not backwards compatible which caused incremental backups created with previous versions to fail on prepare. Bug fixed #1038127 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Fix for bug #1022562 introduced a regression that may potentially lead to a 5x increase in disk space occupied by incremental backups. Bug fixed #1043762 (Laurynas Biveinis).
- A regression was introduced in fix for bug #932623 which caused incorrect handling of compressed tablespaces with the page size of 16K, that were created between the last full or incremental and the next incremental backup. Bugs fixed #1049174 and #1044398 (Laurynas Biveinis).