+1-208-473-2904 (USA - Sales)
0-800-051-8984 (UK - Sales)
0-800-181-0665 (GER - Sales)
This release is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.0 series.
- Bug fix for #932623 introduced the regression in Percona XtraBackup 2.0.2 which caused incremental backups to fail because the init parameter values were not normalized to the values used inside InnoDB. Bug fixed #1062684 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Bug fix for #932623 introduced the regression in Percona XtraBackup 2.0.2 because it didn’t take the separate doublewrite tablespace into an account. Bug fixed #1066843 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Percona XtraBackup was handling the separate doublewrite buffer file incorrectly. File path of the doublewrite buffer wasn’t added to the backup-my.cnf and after the restore old doublewrite buffer file was used instead of one made during the prepare stage. Bug fixed #1068470 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Percona XtraBackup now accepts the --innodb=force option, previously it would throw an error if the option was set. Bug fixed #528752 (Laurynas Biveinis).
- Option safe-slave-backup wasn’t working correctly. Bug fixed #887803 (Alexey Kopytov).
- In case safe-slave-backup-timeout was reached when using the safe-slave-backup option, SQL_THREAD was left in stopped state causing the slave thread to lag behind. This was fixed by checking the initial SQL_THREAD state and starting it before terminating with a timeout error and starting the SQL_THREAD only if it was running initially. Bug fixed #1037379 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Percona XtraBackup would fail on --apply-log when filesystem didn’t support Linux AIO. Bug fixed #1065561 (Alexey Kopytov).
- xtrabackup binary would ignore innodb_use_native_aio when it’s specified either in my.cnf or as a command line option. Bug fixed #1068459 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Percona XtraBackup would print a warning message during the prepare stage about innodb_file_io_threads being deprecated, even if the variable wasn’t set. Bug fixed #1068485 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Percona XtraBackup Galera tests can now be run concurrently. Bug fixed #1077800 (Stewart Smith).