+1-208-473-2904 (USA - Sales)
0-800-051-8984 (UK - Sales)
0-800-181-0665 (GER - Sales)
This release is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.0 series.
- Fixed false positive test suite failures with grep 2.10. Bug fixed #996483 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Incremental backup would fail if a tablespace was created between full and incremental backups. Bug fixed #1022562 (Laurynas Biveinis).
- Assertion error in creating a compressed tablespace at delta apply time has been fixed. Bug fixed #1028949 (Laurynas Biveinis).
- If the table was renamed after the full backup, but before the incremental backup has been taken, incremental backups would fail when being prepared. Bug fixed #932623 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- When the variable innodb_log_block_size was set to 4096, backups would fail in the prepare stage. Bug fixed #976945 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Additional incremental backup tests have been added for the incremental backup data page copy. Bug fixed #1021249 (Laurynas Biveinis).