+1-208-473-2904 (USA - Sales)
0-800-051-8984 (UK - Sales)
0-800-181-0665 (GER - Sales)
This release is purely composed of bug fixes and is the current stable release of Percona XtraBackup.
- While running an incremental backup through innobackupex, you could get an error when the script was attempting to copy all the MYI/MYD/...etc files if a table was removed during the process of copying each file. A helper subroutine - copy_if_exists has been added and it is used instead. Bug fixed: #924026 (Lachlan Mulcahy).
- tar4ibd may crash on data files in a multi-file system tablespace configuration. Problem was that tar4ibd expected to read page size from the FSP header of each data file, which, in case of a multi-file system tablespace, is only available in the first file, but not in subsequent ones. That resulted in tar4ibd using a bogus page size, hence the crash. Fixed by enforcing UNIV_PAGE_SIZE as the page size for system tablespace files. Bug fixed: #891496 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Fix a crash when using parallel and incremental options together. xtrabackup function used a global buffer to store incremental page deltas. That didn’t work with parallel backups. Fixed by allocating a local buffer in functions that use it. Bug fixed: #826632 (Alexey Kopytov).
- When preparing an incremental backups, innobackupex should copy all non-InnoDB files (including .frm files and non-InnoDB tables) to the full backup directory. Otherwise, any changes to .frm and/or non-InnoDB tables made between full and incremental backups lead to unusable backups. Bug fixed: #759701 (Alexey Kopytov).
- When using –remote-host to a non-standard SSH port, the xtrabackup wasn’t passing the correct port to both ssh and scp, which use different options for port number (-p vs -P). Bug fixed: #733658 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Unintentional change of innodb_version format in Percona Server 5.1.60. caused fatal error in xtrabackup. Regexps used to detect innodb_version were updated. Bug fixed: #910206 (Alexey Kopytov).
- When using innobackupex with –stream option it could place the output file in folder where non-root user does not have write access to. Bug fixed: #691090 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- tar4ibd wasn’t using O_DIRECT for per-table *.ibd when it should. Fixed innobackupex to use the same tar4ibd arguments for ibdata* and *.ibd. Bug fixed: #925354 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Linux binary tarball now includes COPYING. Bug fixed: #914622 (Ignacio Nin).
- Fixed bug bug:711207 xtrabackup: Error: write to stdout. (Sergei Glushchenko).