Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6 on November 23rd, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
Functionality Added or Changed
- Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6 is based on MySQL 5.1.52.
- New Features Added: None
- Other Changes: None
- Bug #671764 - innochecksum wasn’t distributed with RPM and .DEB packages (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #673426 - Use of some system variables as command-line options caused a crash or undefined behavior. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #673929 - Query cache misses were being reported for some queries when hits were actually occurring.
- Bug #676146 - The development environment test of log_slow_verbosity=innodb on a slave for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676147 - The development environment test of option log_slow_slave_statements for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676148 - Similar to #676147. A check is now made for the replication type to test. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676158 - Setting the query cache size to 512M caused test failure on low memory systems (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
This documentation is developed in Launchpad as part of the Percona Server source code
If you spotted innacuracies, errors, don't understood it or you think something is missing or should be improved, please file a bug