Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3 on September 7th, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
- Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3 is based on MySQL 5.1.49.
- A new variable was introduced: innodb_use_sys_stats_table. If ON, the table’s statistics are stored statically in the internal table SYS_STATS. The table is populated with the ANALYZE TABLE command. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- A new session variable was introduced: innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit_session. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #576041 - Fixes long stalls while accessing the innodb_buffer_pool_pages_index table on systems with a large number of tables
- Bug #592007 - More strictly enforces the maximum purge delay defined by innodb_max_purge_lag by removing the requirement that purge operations be delayed if an old consistent read view exists that could see the rows to be purged.
- Bug #607449 - Fixes a crash during shutdown when userstat_running=1
- Bug #612954 - Fixes a problem with SHOW PROCESSLIST displaying an incorrect time
- Bug #610525 - Reduces the number of compile time errors when the server is rebuilt
- Bug #569275 - Fixes a crash when XtraDB shuts down in “crash resistent mode”
This documentation is developed in Launchpad as part of the Percona Server source code
If you spotted innacuracies, errors, don't understood it or you think something is missing or should be improved, please file a bug