Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3 on September 7th, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
- Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3 is based on MySQL 5.1.49.
- A new variable was introduced: innodb_use_sys_stats_table. If ON, the table’s statistics are stored statically in the internal table SYS_STATS. The table is populated with the ANALYZE TABLE command. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- A new session variable was introduced: innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit_session. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #576041 - Fixes long stalls while accessing the innodb_buffer_pool_pages_index table on systems with a large number of tables
- Bug #592007 - More strictly enforces the maximum purge delay defined by innodb_max_purge_lag by removing the requirement that purge operations be delayed if an old consistent read view exists that could see the rows to be purged.
- Bug #607449 - Fixes a crash during shutdown when userstat_running=1
- Bug #612954 - Fixes a problem with SHOW PROCESSLIST displaying an incorrect time
- Bug #610525 - Reduces the number of compile time errors when the server is rebuilt
- Bug #569275 - Fixes a crash when XtraDB shuts down in “crash resistent mode”