Percona Server 5.1.47-rel11.1
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.47-rel11.1 on June 25th, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
- Percona Server is now based on MySQL 5.1.47, and XtraDB is now based on InnoDB plugin 1.0.8.
- XtraDB now uses the fast recovery code released in InnoDB Plugin version 1.0.8, instead of Percona’s earlier fast-recovery code.
- Added the percona_innodb_doublewrite_path place the double-write-buffer into its own file (issue #584299).
- Added the suppress_log_warning_1592 option to disable logging of error code 1592.
- Added the microseconds_in_slow_query_log option to use microsecond precision for the slow query log’s timestamps (issue #358412).
- Added the use_global_log_slow_control option to control slow-query logging globally without restarting, similar to use_global_long_query_time.
- Added the query_cache_strip_comments option to strip comments from query before using it in query cache.
- Added a global innodb_deadlocks counter to SHOW STATUS, based on a patch by Eric Bergen (issue #569288, issue #590624).
- Added more tests to the MySQL test framework.
- #598576 - query_cache_with_comments feature crash the server
- #573100 - Can’t compile 5.1.46
- #573104 - separate name in INNODB_SYS_TABLES table
- #580324 - Security bug in upstream
- #586579 - Percona Server 11 fails to compile with CFLAGS=-DUNIV_DEBUG
- #569156 - CentOS 5: mysql-server conflicts with mysql-server
- #589639 - Recovery process may hang when tablespaces are deleted during the recovery
- #570840 - deb package conflicts with libdbd-mysql-perl