Percona Server 5.1.47-rel11.1
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.47-rel11.1 on June 25th, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
- Percona Server is now based on MySQL 5.1.47, and XtraDB is now based on InnoDB plugin 1.0.8.
- XtraDB now uses the fast recovery code released in InnoDB Plugin version 1.0.8, instead of Percona’s earlier fast-recovery code.
- Added the percona_innodb_doublewrite_path place the double-write-buffer into its own file (issue #584299).
- Added the suppress_log_warning_1592 option to disable logging of error code 1592.
- Added the microseconds_in_slow_query_log option to use microsecond precision for the slow query log’s timestamps (issue #358412).
- Added the use_global_log_slow_control option to control slow-query logging globally without restarting, similar to use_global_long_query_time.
- Added the query_cache_strip_comments option to strip comments from query before using it in query cache.
- Added a global innodb_deadlocks counter to SHOW STATUS, based on a patch by Eric Bergen (issue #569288, issue #590624).
- Added more tests to the MySQL test framework.
- #598576 - query_cache_with_comments feature crash the server
- #573100 - Can’t compile 5.1.46
- #573104 - separate name in INNODB_SYS_TABLES table
- #580324 - Security bug in upstream
- #586579 - Percona Server 11 fails to compile with CFLAGS=-DUNIV_DEBUG
- #569156 - CentOS 5: mysql-server conflicts with mysql-server
- #589639 - Recovery process may hang when tablespaces are deleted during the recovery
- #570840 - deb package conflicts with libdbd-mysql-perl
This documentation is developed in Launchpad as part of the Percona Server source code
If you spotted innacuracies, errors, don't understood it or you think something is missing or should be improved, please file a bug