2013-04-17: version 1.0.3
- MySQL 5.6 compatibility for InnoDB graphs (bug 1124292)
- Added performance data to Nagios plugins (bugs 1090145, 1102687)
- Added UTC option to pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay to be compatible with pt-hearbeat 2.1.8+ (bug 1103364)
- Added 1-second granularity to pmp-check-mysql-deadlocks (bug 1154774)
- Added package install/update instructions and other documentation updates (bugs 1139652, 1124200, 1015981)
- Updated documentation with the new Cacti sample images
- Updated “Network Traffic” to be blue and green and to show bits/sec (bug 1132900)
- Extended “MySQL Threads” graph with all kind of threads (bug 1157911)
- Some Cacti single-item graphs were broken due to cacti hexadecimal transformation (bug 1155513)
- Memcached graphs were broken when the wrong arguments for nc command are passed (bug 1155712)
- ss_get_by_ssh.php didn’t gather mongodb stats without SSH (bug 1050537)
- ss_get_by_ssh.php didn’t timeout commands that hang (bug 1160611)
- pmp-check-file-privs didn’t throw the proper error on directory permissions issue (bug 1024001)
- pmp-check-mysql-replication-running reported OK when a slave is in “Connecting” state (bug 1089506)
Update note: Cacti templates have to be re-imported together with the updating
of ss_get_*.php scripts. Then make sure you rebuilt the poller cache under
Cacti -> System Utilities. Also the following Cacti graphs need to be recreated: MySQL “MySQL
Threads”, Linux “Network Traffic”.
2013-02-15: version 1.0.2
- Created Debian and RPM packages
- Added “Disk IOPS” graph to Cacti Linux Templates
- Added an option to pmp-check-unix-memory to disable overriding the status based on the largest process in memory (bug 1052368)
- Added ‘!=’ comparison operator to pmp-check-mysql-status (bug 1048627)
- pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay didn’t alert if second behing master is NULL (bug 1040528)
- pmp-check-pt-table-checksum reported OK when checksums table does not exist (bug 1114425)
- pmp-check-pt-table-checksum threw “Bad substitution” error on Debian (bug 1071802)
- Minor updates to the documentation (bugs 1021855, 1014814, 1125233)
2012-06-12: version 1.0.1
- Cacti debug logs had a 12-hour timestamp instead of 24-hour (bug 973320).
- Nagios checks didn’t remove temporary files on some platforms (bug 977514).
- Nagios plugins didn’t use enough XXX in mktemp patterns (bug 2022766).
- Nagios check for deleted files didn’t return 0 on success (bug 1009751).
- Nagios check for long-running txns didn’t show thread ID (bug 1011625).
2012-04-02: version 1.0.0
- Load average was 15-minute instead of 1-minute (bug 968604).
- MySQL connection errors weren’t logged (bug 958782).
- The pmp-check-mysql-deadlocks referred to pt-heartbeat (bug 934255).
- HTTP status was not fetched correctly when $use_ssh was disabled (bug 937017).
- MongoDB didn’t support –port2 (bug 937018).
- Percona Server response time graph didn’t tolerate <> 14 rows (bug 954118).
- The release tarball had an extra directory (bug 934227).
- pmp-check-mysql-status didn’t remove one of its temp files (bug 959425).
2012-02-16: version 0.9.0
- Initial release. Not backwards compatible with Better Cacti Templates.