Based on Percona Server 5.6.15-63.0 including all the bug fixes in it, Galera Replicator 3.3 and on Codership wsrep API 5.6.15-25.2 is now the current General Availability release. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.6.15-25.4 milestone at Launchpad.
- Parallel Applying was not functioning which was evident from the wsrep_cert_deps_distance being
1.0at all times. Bug fixed #1277703.
- Binlog events were created for the statements for non-InnoDB tables, but they were never cleaned from transaction cache, which could lead to node crash. Bug fixed #1277986.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster didn’t validate the parameters of wsrep_provider_options when node was being started. Bug fixed #1260193.
clustercheckscript would mark node as down on Debian based systems if it was run with default values because it was looking for the
defaults-extra-filein the wrong directory. Bug fixed #1276076.
- Deadlock would happen when
NULLunique key was inserted. Workaround has been implemented to support
NULLkeys, by using the
md5sum of full row as key value. Bug fixed #1276424
innodb-data-home-dirare now handled by default (ie., there is no need to set them up in sst_special_dirs). Bug fixed #1276904.
- Builds now use system
Zlibinstead of bundled one. Bug fixed #1277928.
- If transaction size exceeds the wsrep_max_ws_size limit, there will appear a warning message in the error log and replication is skipped. However, the transaction was committed in the master node, and cluster would be in inconsistent state. Bug fixed #1280557.
- Variable wsrep_load_data_splitting defaults to
OFFnow, using it turned
0is not recommended.
- Other bugs fixed: #1279844.
Release notes for Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.15-25.4 are available in our online documentation along with the installation and upgrade instructions. We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems during the testing release, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report them to our bug tracking system.
Percona XtraDB Cluster Errata can be found in our documentation.