- Information about the
wsrep sequence numberhas been added to
- Percona XtraDB Cluster can now be bootstrapped with the new bootstrap-pxc option in the init script.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster has implemented parallel copying for rsync State Snapshot Transfer method. Bug fixed #1167331 (Mrten).
- Percona XtraDB Cluster has implemented new Python version of the clustercheck script.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster now has better integration with Percona XtraBackup 2.1 by implementing new xbstream option for xtrabackup State Snapshot Transfer method.
- Fixed the packaging issues that caused Percona XtraDB Cluster to conflict with MySQL libraries when performing fresh CentOS installation. Bug fixed #1183669.
- The RPM installer script had the datadir hardcoded to /var/lib/mysql instead of using my_print_defaults to get the datadir info. bug fixed #1172621.
- Fixed the package conflict for
percona-xtradb-cluster-client-5.5package. Bug fixed #1172621.
- Fixed the
Percona-XtraDB-Cluster-sharedRPM package dependencies. Bug fixed #1050654.
mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlscript failed with Percona XtraDB Cluster since MyISAM DDL/DML statements were not consistently replicated. Fixed by enabling session variable wsrep_replicate_myisam in the generator file. Bug fixed #1161432.
- Startup script on Debian and Ubuntu was failing prematurely during SST. Bug fixed #1099428.
- Due to Debian way of stopping/reloading/status checking, there was failure after SST since the machine-specific Debian maintenance password didn’t work. Fixed by using signals instead of
mysqladminas it is done in CentOS. Bug fixed #1098360.
- wsrep_recover would create
ib_logfile* files which the SST after that would remove. Bug fixed #1191767.
- When running wsrep_recover to recover galera coordinates, LRU recover (and its blocking counterpart) were causing issues. Bug fixed #1108035.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster improved status visibility in the processlist on other nodes when provider is locked with
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCKon one of them. Bug fixed #1109341.
- Percona Server Crash-Resistant Replication was causing conflicts with
wsrep_crash_recoveryon a node which is a slave to an async master in standard MySQL replication. Bugs fixed #1182441 and #1180802.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster node would hang on shutdown when thread_handling was set to pool-of-threads. Bug Fixed #1185523.
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCKdidn’t behave as expected, it had different behavior than the upstream MySQL version. Bug fixed #1170821.
rsyncstate snapshot transfer failed, the
rsyncdaemon would remain running which caused
piderrors on subsequent SST retries. Bug fixed #1169676.
- When doing cascading Foreign Key processing Percona XtraDB Cluster was doing unnecessary Foreign Key checks, which are needed only for the purpose of getting Foreign Key parent reference for child table modifications. Bug fixed #1134892.
- High priority threads (slave threads, replaying threads, total order isolation threads) were not protected from kill signal and attempt to kill high priority thread could cause server to hang. Bug fixed #1088267.
- Galera provider may deadlock if applier thread is still executing
apply_trx()while processing commit, it could cause corresponding transaction to be purged from cert index.
- Previous Percona XtraDB Cluster release introduced the regression in the
RPMpackaging that prevented the server from restarting following an upgrade. Bug fixed #1168032.
Other bug fixes: bug fixed #1187526, bug fixed #1133266, bug fixed #1079688, bug fixed #1177211, bug fixed #1166423, bug fixed #1084573, bug fixed #1069829, bug fixed #1012138, bug fixed #1170066, bug fixed #1170706, bug fixed #1182187, bug fixed #1183530, bug fixed #1183997, bug fixed #1184034, bug fixed #1191763, bug fixed #1069829.
Based on Percona Server 5.5.31-30.3 including all the bug fixes in it and on Codership wsrep API 5.5.31-23.7.5, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.31-23.7.5 is now the current stable release. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free. Release notes for Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.31-23.7.5 are available in our online documentation.
We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report them to our bug tracking system.