This release is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.0 series.
- Bug fix for #932623 introduced the regression in XtraBackup 2.0.2 which caused incremental backups to fail because the init parameter values were not normalized to the values used inside InnoDB. Bug fixed #1062684 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Bug fix for #932623 introduced the regression in XtraBackup 2.0.2 because it didn’t take the separate doublewrite tablespace into an account. Bug fixed #1066843 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- XtraBackup was handling the separate doublewrite buffer file incorrectly. File path of the doublewrite buffer wasn’t added to the backup-my.cnf and after the restore old doublewrite buffer file was used instead of one made during the prepare stage. Bug fixed #1068470 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- XtraBackup now accepts the
--innodb=forceoption, previously it would throw an error if the option was set. Bug fixed #528752 (Laurynas Biveinis).
safe-slave-backupwasn’t working correctly. Bug fixed #887803 (Alexey Kopytov).
- In case
safe-slave-backup-timeoutwas reached when using the
SQL_THREADwas left in stopped state causing the slave thread to lag behind. This was fixed by checking the initial
SQL_THREADstate and starting it before terminating with a timeout error and starting the
SQL_THREADonly if it was running initially. Bug fixed #1037379 (Alexey Kopytov).
- XtraBackup would fail on
--apply-logwhen filesystem didn’t support Linux AIO. Bug fixed #1065561 (Alexey Kopytov).
- XtraBackup binary would ignore
innodb_use_native_aiowhen it’s specified either in
my.cnfor as a command line option. Bug fixed #1068459 (Alexey Kopytov).
- XtraBackup would print a warning message during the prepare stage about
innodb_file_io_threadsbeing deprecated, even if the variable wasn’t set. Bug fixed #1068485 (Alexey Kopytov).
- XtraBackup Galera tests can now be run concurrently. Bug fixed #1077800 (Stewart Smith).