My previous poll got a great response so I thought I should continue these series.
The question of the day today is How much data do your store in your largest MySQL instance ? I’m interested about single instance not the total amount of data you have in MySQL in your Sharded replicated environment. Feel free to share details in comments – are you using MyISAM or Innodb ? Is it working out well for you or are there any challenges you’re seeing ?
What is the largest data size for single MySQL Instance you use in Production
- 100GB to 1TB (34%, 298 Votes)
- 10GB to 100GB (25%, 226 Votes)
- 1GB to 10GB (16%, 145 Votes)
- 1TB to 10TB (15%, 134 Votes)
- less than 1GB (7%, 60 Votes)
- more than 10TB (3%, 25 Votes)
Total Voters: 888
Thank you for your participation !