The release 0.9 of the opensource backup tool for InnoDB and XtraDB is available for download.
- tar4ibd could not treat over 8GB file, now max 64GB
- prepare-speed-hack is added
- Bug #386179: “InnoDB: Error: space id in fsp header 143088, but in the page header 0″
- Bug #394374: “Can’t compile with MySQL 5.1″
- Bug #394781: “xtrabackup requires write permissions on original ibdata1″
- Bug #395977: “xtrabackup 0.8 crashes during prepare after tar4ibd”
- Bug #396069: “hardcoded XTRABACKUP_VERSION”
- Bug #395407: â€œinnobackupex reports “perl is too old”â€
- Bug #408966: â€œUnclear license termsâ€
- Bug #389360: â€œPartition files not being copied in innobackupex-1.5.1â€
- Bug #394464: â€œbatch scp copy of .frm, .MRG etc filesâ€
The binary packages for RHEL4,5, Debian, FreeBSD, MacOS as well as source code of the XtraBackup is available on http://www.percona.com/mysql/xtrabackup/0.9/.
The project lives on Launchpad : https://launchpad.net/percona-xtrabackup and you can report bug to Launchpad bug system:
https://launchpad.net/percona-xtrabackup/+filebug. The documentation is available on our Wiki.
For support, commercial and sponsorship inquiries contact Percona.